We always get questions in regards to the warranty policy for ATMs. So here it is officially. We will be adding a link to every page as well.
MANUFACTURERS LIMITED 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Best Products Sales & Service, Inc. provides a limited “parts” warranty for all ATMs purchased. Best Products Sales & Service, Inc. guarantees all applicable ATMs to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. The parts warranty begins 15 days from the original ATM shipping date regardless of actual installation date. The part warranty applies only to parts and components which were installed by the manufacturer at the time of sale. The Manufacturers Limited 2 Year Warranty is only available on select ATMs. Please consult your sales rep to see if your ATM is included.
WHAT IS COVERED:
- Toll Free Tech Support (1-877-663-6128), During Business Hours for Best Products Processing Customers. Normal Hours are M-F 8:30am – 5pm EST. Closed Most US Holidays. After Hours 24/7 Tech Support is available free of charge as well. Consult your rep for this number.
- Cash Dispensing Unit (CDU) and Cash Cassette
- Receipt printer (SHU)
- LCD module
- Magnetic and EMV Card Reader (MCR)
- EPP Keypad
- Power Supply
- Mainboard (CE)
- Vault Lock and locking mechanism **LIMITED 90 DAY WARRANTY**
Dial and Electronic locks will be covered by a limited 30-day warranty beginning 15 days from shipping date. Should the lock fail under normal use, Best Products will replace the lock only. Services required to open the vault and or replace the lock are at the expense of the ATM owner.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- On-Site Service Calls
- Removal of garbage jammed in card reader
- AC Power and Modem cable
- Bezel locks and keys
- Plastic Bezels
- Software updates
- Receipt printer jam
- Cash jam
- Forgotten password or combination of lock
- Malfunction or damage due to lack of preventative maintenance
- Malfunction or damage caused by water (including rust and corrosion)
- Malfunction or damage caused by rodents or insects
- Any damages from misuse, improper installation or transportation and vandalism
- Any damages from “brown out” or low power, lightning, or any other ‘acts of God’
Warranties must be submitted to Best Products.
Warranty Replacement Policy: Best Products provides advance shipment of warranty parts via UPS or FedEx Express shipping (3-day). Overnight or Saturday delivery is available at customer’s expense. FedEx and UPS call-tags are included for the customer to return the defective parts. All defective parts must be returned to Best Products within 30 days. Late returns are subject to 20% restocking fee. After 60 days, parts are invoiced to the customer in full.